About Our Firm
As CPAs, we know how to keep things balanced. At Schlenner Wenner & Co. we balance the resources of our professional staff with the individual needs of our clients. Our goal is to help clients keep their life in balance enabling both large and small businesses to become prosperous and reach their full potential.
Schlenner Wenner & Co. is proud of its record of maintained lasting relationships with both individuals and businesses. We are committed to providing you with quality work and innovative and timely solutions to your financial needs. To ensure that we do provide you with the highest quality of work, Schlenner Wenner & Co. has an independent third-party peer review conducted on a regular basis, and we have received the highest possible ranking on each of our reviews. Since our business started in 1964, we have learned a great deal, and we are ready to help your company grow and succeed. We are looking forward to working with you.
In 2016, the St. Cloud Times Media has chosen Schlenner Wenner & Co. as the Best Accountant in Central Minnesota for their 2016 Readers Survey!
Thank you to all of our clients and staff members who helped us achieve this accomplishment.
Our "Firm Concept"
“Working with people, not just numb3rs” is not just our “tag line,” it is our way of thinking.
Our clients are served by the Firm, rather than by individuals. We refer to "our clients" rather than "my clients." Opinions and recommendations are stated as "our recommendations" and "we believe."
We hire only top-quality people, train them fully, evaluate them regularly, and encourage continued training and specialization. We strive to develop each employee's professional abilities to the maximum.
We encourage employees to serve their community and their profession, as well as the Firm and their career needs. We strive to be the best CPA firm in the area and assist our clients to maximize their profits and minimize their costs.
The mission of Schlenner Wenner & Co. is to assist our clients in attaining their business and financial goals by providing exceptional service and expertise in tax, accounting, auditing and consulting.
- We strive to be the kind of Firm which employees, clients and other professionals are proud to be associated with.
- We promote steady growth through formal practice development by expanding services to existing clients and by offering our full range of services to new clients.
- We provide timely service that meets deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- We provide a full range of services: auditing, accounting, tax planning and preparation, computer services and management consulting.
We have sufficient capacity to accept additional clients and provide additional services to existing clients. Our staff is well balanced to ensure all work is assigned at the appropriate level of ability. Our team has diverse backgrounds to provide a wide range of expertise for you to rely on.
- To be Central Minnesota’s key provider in tax, accounting, and business consulting.
- To build everlasting relationships with our clients, which is based on our service, trust, and expertise.
- To promote the most knowledgeable and successful staff to be our leaders of tomorrow.
Our Core Values
- Client Motivated
- Family Oriented
- Dynamic Workplace
We offer fun, flexible careers that lead to partnership opportunities. As one of the Top 25 Accounting Firms in Minnesota, our focus is people, whether they are internal staff or external clients. In fact, it’s our motto—“Working with people, not just numb3rs.” It’s what makes us different from other accounting firms. That, and the unique offerings we provide for our employees! Learn more about our perks: