Brian D. Skluzacek, CPA
After graduating from St. John’s University in 2011, Brian began his career in public accounting as an auditor for an international accounting firm in Minneapolis. Brian joined the Schlenner Wenner & Co. team in August 2013. He enjoys being able to work with a large variety of clients and assist clients understand their financial needs. Brian knows that while the numbers are an important aspect of any business, it is the people that really make it work. He feels that at Schlenner Wenner & Co. there is always an experienced individual available to help clients achieve their goals.
Brian works from our St. Cloud and Little Falls Offices. You can reach him by telephone at 320.251.0286, or e-mail at email@example.com.
- Over 6 years of experience in public accounting
- Audit Manager
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Accounting and Finance, Saint John’s University
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Real Estate
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Health Care
- Volunteer Instructor, Morrison County Junior Achievement
- St Cloud Young Professionals Group
- Little Falls Young Professionals Group
- Board Treasurer, Fort Ripley Baseball Association