Robert V. Hengel, CPA
Partner Bob Hengel may have been born to work with numbers. Finding his niche in a high school accounting class, Bob followed his father’s lead and became an accountant. But for Bob, numbers only tell part of the story for the people he serves. Because the Firm is locally owned with the resources of larger national and international firms, Bob believes that clients appreciate how Schlenner Wenner & Co. serves each client with a select team of professionals.
Clients know the members of their team as well as the partner of the Firm who is responsible for achieving their common goal: timely, confidential, and professional service on the client’s account. Like the rest of the team at Schlenner Wenner & Co., Bob anticipates and understands his clients’ needs to provide solutions that are usually found by looking beyond the numbers.
- Manager, Kosiba & Company Ltd.
- Over 30 years of experience in public accounting
- Became a Partner in 1990
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, St Cloud State University
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Tax Practice Section
- Real Estate
- Tax Accounting and Management Consulting Services
- Agricultural Tax and Financial Services
- Business Succession Planning
- Albany Chamber of Commerce
- Avon Chamber of Commerce
- Past Treasurer, Cathedral High School Education Foundation
- Past President, Sacred Heart Parish Finance Council
- Member, McGladrey McREN Construction Network
- Internal Auditor, St Cloud Eagles Aerie 622